With a portfolio of clients ranging from SME to Enterprise & Public Sector organisations, we are looking to grow our team.
A bit about us
At Leading Resolutions, our customers are offered more than just an understanding and delivery of technology, we are the Business focussed Technology Consultancy, meaning that we offer solutions with the business in mind, not just the IT departments.
We take time to really understand our customers’ business challenges and then provide them with an independent analysis and resolution that is tailored to their needs. That’s what we are really great at – getting to the heart of the matter and understanding what’s important
We have a great reputation for providing excellence across our range of services which we a focussed on maintaining in each and every step of our engagements. We are especially proud to have been named a Leading UK Management Consultancy by the Financial Times in 2021.
Our customers are the UK’s leading organisations, across all sectors, where we deliver major transformational change Programmes often with £multi-million budgets. We are proud to hold the position as trusted advisor and delivery partner for so many household names
First launching in 2001 we are now celebrating our 20th birthday, bringing about some major growth plans of our own.
What do we do?
We provide CIO Advisory, Consultancy Services and Project Delivery, all underpinned by our proven and trusted frameworks, IP and Methodologies. We have seen first-hand the challenges that our customers face on a daily basis. Leveraging our corporate experience; we bring clarity to shape and deliver projects from inception to completion.
We operate with fundamental core values of Honesty, Fairness and Integrity. In holding these values across our business we build trust and respect within our client community, creating powerful collaboration, adding value at all levels. Our team instinctively engage with positive intent and do the right thing, promoting a supportive community, always focusing on quality to deliver successful outcomes.
Driving results, utilising sales, relationship management and market knowledge to support the management and growth of our clients.
The Account Manager’s key responsibility is to manage and grow their portfolio of clients in order to achieve the financial targets of the business.
Responsible for managing existing customers expectations and working alongside the relevant Consulting and delivery teams to ensure that not only are we delivering the best possible outcomes for our customers, but also to establish and develop additional opportunities.
To partner closely with cross-functional stakeholders and utilise market dynamics to develop a view of current and new Business Development opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for those who share our values and approach and bring subject matter expertise, passion and a desire to do the right thing for our clients. Someone who will leverage our excellent capability and reputation to identify and win high-value additional programmes of work within our client portfolios.
To be successful in this role you will need to be strategic, commercial and have previous experience developing and embedding the sales strategy for professional services, ideally within a digital or technology consultancy environment.
You may already be working in a similar environment and have a Business Development background or perhaps you come from a consulting background looking to move into a more commercial role as well as previous experience of selling consulting services.
- Proactively manage a number of accounts, driving interest, and pipeline for our services
- Determine what customers business requirements are and make recommendations for solutions to meet those needs
- Articulate solutions and services in both technical and commercial terms
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development opportunities
- Build and deliver sales presentations to customers
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing client teams
- Compile detailed proposals for customers
- Maintains a close relationship with key Internal executives such as Talent, Operations and Sales
- Maintain CRM records
- Facilitate successful sales by collecting client information
- Study and understands all facets of the digital services being offered
- Maintain excellent relationships with all clients within specified remit
- Travel regularly to see clients, attend tradeshows, or participate in industry events or training when required
- Answer any technical questions the client might have
- Engage with technical teams to initiate project and or service delivery
A bit about you
- You are a strong relationship builder and demonstrate our core values fairness, honesty and transparency
- You understand a consultative sales approach within a service environment
- You have a hands-on and entrepreneurial mentality with a strong drive and eagerness to learn
- You’re a creative thinker with the ability to execute in a detailed manner and always follow through process
Your skills and experience:
The minimum criteria we look for, in order to be most successful
- 7 years plus experience within a similar Account Management role within a senior level
- Understanding of the professional services industry, ideally within digital transformation
- Strategic thinker with great commercial skills
- Entrepreneurial mentality with the ability to create a business development culture through teams and individuals
- Excellent communication and presentational skills
- Senior stakeholder management experience
Why join us?
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a successful, rapidly growing organisation at a point where you can make a real difference. It offers a chance to be creative, to bring your own personality and thinking to help us develop. Working with world-leading organisations, you will never stop learning. Every day is different, every challenge is unique. You will be able to apply intellect, experience and inventiveness to shape the way in which we achieve our ongoing growth plans. Come and share in our success!
We offer a chance to make this role your own but without having to start from scratch. We have 20 years’ experience to leverage and a rich array of accolades from successful delivery to our clients.
2021 celebrates our 20th year where continue to roll out ambitious growth plans. We know that by hiring and developing the best people we can achieve this together. You join us at an exciting time and by playing a key role in the growth of our business, we expect you to continue to grow and develop with us.