Partnerships ManagerUK · Full Time
Our Partnerships Manager will develop and drive our partnerships and business development activities.
With a portfolio of clients ranging from SME to Enterprise & Public Sector organisations, we are looking to grow our team.
Partnerships Manager - The role
Partnerships Manager developing and driving our partnerships & business development activities.
A business development professional with a proven track record in recruiting, developing and accelerating partner relationships that align with sales go-to-market strategies.
Creating synergies with customers and technology partners, and accelerating sales growth by effectively leveraging partners to achieve business growth and new logo wins.
Taking responsibility for the management and enablement of channel partners in Leading Resolutions partner ecosystem with a focus on meeting the technology-based consulting needs of current and prospective customers by working cross-functionally to coordinate marketing and sales activities to prioritise, execute, and generate revenue with, and through, our partners.
- Develop and manage a sales strategy and jointly-developed business plan for assigned Partner account(s)
- Build and manage partner business plans, including management tasks within the LR eco-system and record within the Zoho CRM system
- Create awareness, demand, and preference for Leading Resolutions services and solutions
- Identify, recruit, and develop new partners
- Forecast partner pipeline conversion in Zoho CRM
- Enable partner sales and technical teams in line with go-to-market plan and partner program requirements, as well as clearly defined outcomes and metrics
- Track partner performance-to-plan and identify action plans to address enablement, engagement, pipeline and bookings gaps
- Develop selling and services opportunities alongside partner organisations, and penetrate new divisions and organisations within assigned partner accounts
- Partner closely with LR & Partner marketing teams to ensure the execution of programs and activities that drive leads, pipeline, and deal progression
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders within the LR business in raising awareness of and engaging in the Partner Programme
- Compile detailed proposals for customers
- Maintain a close relationship with key Internal executives such as Talent, Operations and Sales
- Travel regularly to see clients, attend tradeshows, or participate in industry events or training when required
Skills and Experience required
- At least 5-years of demonstrable channel management experience, within a Consulting or Services-based, Solutions organisation
- Proven experience in the engagement and growth of managed Partners
- Strong people & sales skills, good technical and business acumen
- Strong track record in executing within a growth focused environment
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities engaging strong organisational and project management skills
- Open to travel as required