Talent Support ExecutiveSwindon · Full time/permanent
We are a business focused technology consultancy with decades of experience in the industry and pride ourselves on our reputation for delivering successful outcomes for our clients.
Talent Support ExecutiveApply
We have a fantastic opportunity for Talent Support Executive, to join our HQ team in an exciting phase of our expansion. We are looking for an exceptional individual to work closely with our Head Office Team, ensuring they are fully equipped to maintain a smooth and successful delivery across our client portfolio.
What you will be doing
A pivotal part of the role will involve supporting the Talent Team to ensure we are attracting, retaining and developing world-class talent across our consulting team, always ensuring that we have highly focused people that are motivated to deliver across our client base. Always adhering to our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Fairness as they are fundamental to the way in which we operate and create a unique experience for our clients.
- Dealing with new and existing consultants to ensure accurate records are created and maintained within our resourcing system
- Cleansing existing records, updating and maintaining our resource management database, eBoss. To include full review of existing records and categorisation of future records
- Update and maintain daily resourcing schedule
- Scheduling consultant calls with members of the Leadership Team
- Providing administrative support to ensure all consultants are on-boarded correctly, they understand our company values and ways of working, processes etc.
- Ensuring all related governance is completed ahead of assignment, including the collation of documentation, ID etc.
- Completing and sending out non-disclosure agreements, master service agreements and project statements to consultants
- Diary support for the Leadership Team
You and what you will need
You will be used to operating within a fast-paced, ever-changing world. Being highly organised and personable is a key attribute, enabling you to build rapport and interact with senior stakeholders, consultants, and clients.
You will be tenacious and proactive in your approach and be able to think on your feet, whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism. You will be a natural team player with the ability to create long-lasting relationships and have a proven track record of managing shifting business priorities.
What we can offer you
As part of our employment package, we offer a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, 25 days annual leave per year, pension and life assurance. Coming on board will mean you will be part of a trusted, respected, and well-established consultancy with a prestigious and varied client base.
If you are looking for your next career move and want to become a part of a successful and dynamic consultancy, please send your CV to [email protected] detailing notice period and salary expectations for consideration.