Swindon · Full Time
To support business growth by attracting and retaining digital expertise across our core services and ensuring strong pipeline of talent to support future needs of the business. This role is key to broadening our people network and ensuring a value-add experience for all who are connected to or engaged with the business.
General Role and Responsibilities
- Supporting proactive talent activities to ensure access to the best digital capability through Events, People Marketing, Referral Management and managing and maintaining consultant relationships.
- To increase Leading Resolutions’ capacity to deliver and grow our customer reach by hiring permanent/retained consultants in key roles within a delivery and consulting capability
- General candidate management, identify opportunities and sharing market information with the appropriate business functions including Sales, Marketing and Delivery to leverage this intel and create opportunities for the business
- Engage on a regular basis with our core consultants to develop relationships, create further engagement and ensure LR values are met.
- Ensuring a fair, consistent and non-bias interview process for all who engage with Leading Resolutions
- Proactive candidate identification and assessment
- Working with our fulfilment team to ensure adequate resource support is provided during busy periods
- Interviewing both over the phone and in person to ensure quality of skill set
- Develop and lead new, innovative candidate attraction techniques and activities
- Build a talent pool of qualified resource for each of our highly resourced capability needs such as Business Analysts, Project/Programme Managers, Data Architects
- Conducting competence based interviews with candidates to understand their skills, experience and style
- Maintaining relationships with our talent pools to identify and locate capability, track market activity and generate opportunities for the business
- Management of consultants and internal stakeholders throughout the recruitment process
- Giving advice and guidance to potential hires and consultants who are exploring both associate and career development moves
- Deliver a first class onboarding experience for all successful applicants, to include set up of 6 month induction period
- Strong commercial understanding; having the ability to understand how valuable conversations/relationships can enhance our service, business and opportunities
- At least 5 years, full life cycle recruiting experience for a broad range of roles, ideally including technology and digital capability
- Extensive previous experience as a Talent Manager, Talent Acquisition Executive or similar in a recruitment or Internal environment. Consultancy experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of building strong candidate pipelines using various tools
- Skilled in approaching the passive market in order to generate awareness in order to attract the right caliber of talent
- Extensive experience of sourcing and interviewing senior level candidates
- Proven ability to use innovative research and sourcing methods for niche skillsets
- Talented at building rapport with candidates and internal stakeholders
- Excellent commercial acumen and negotiation skills