Swindon · Full Time
To support the business in growing, developing and maintaining our team of consultants and internal employees, broadening our people network and ensuring a value-add experience for people who are connected to or engaged with the business.
General Role and Responsibilities
- Creating a qualified core workforce of ambassadors with aligned values in order to support the efforts of our delivery team
- To increase Leading Resolutions’ capacity to deliver by hiring permanent/retained consultants in key roles both within a consultant and support capacity
- General candidate management, identify opportunities and sharing market
information with the appropriate business functions including Sales, Marketing and Delivery
- Engage on a regular basis with our core consultants to develop relationships, create further engagement and ensure LR values are met.
- Understand the demand cycle over a 6-month rolling period align supply with
- Hands on candidate identification, assessment against both associate and
- Working with our fulfilment team to ensure adequate resource support is
provided during busy periods.
- Interviewing both over the phone and in person to ensure quality of skill set
- Develop and lead new, innovative candidate attraction techniques
- Build a talent pool of qualified resource for each of our highly resourced
capability needs such as Business Analysts, Project/Programme Managers, Data Architects.
- Conducting competence-based interviews with candidates to understand their
skills, experience and style
- Work with LR Delivery team to understand longer term needs and plan attraction campaigns accordingly.
- Where required and during busy times, to support the immediate needs of the
business by partnering with our fulfilment team in order to identify capability in the market and introduce through quick sourcing activities
- Maintaining relationships with our talent pools to identify and locate capability, track market activity and generate opportunities for the business
- Management of consultants and internal stakeholders throughout the introduction process
- Associate update calls & emails to ensure that we are providing a high touch service to our associate population
- Interviewing against capability for short term needs and wider and long-term business requirements
- Creating and maintaining candidate records to ensure that the information recorded is accurate, including attribute coding the associate population
- Archiving exercises to keep the database as clean as possible
- Assessing new registration candidates, ensuring this is done within the deadlines set
- Giving advice and guidance to potential hires and consultants who are exploring both associate and career development moves
- Work on ad hoc consultant and database projects that strive towards a fully maintained and functioning database
- Attend consulting networking events and recruitment campaign events as and when required
- At least 3 years, full life cycle recruiting experience for a broad range of roles, including technology and digital capability
- Extensive previous experience as a Talent Manager, Talent Acquisition Executive or similar in a recruitment or Internal environment. Consultancy experience is desirable.
- Knowledge on how to build strong candidate pipelines using various tools
- Skilled in approaching the passive market in order to generate awareness attract the right calibre of talent
- Extensive experience of sourcing and interviewing senior level candidates
- Proven ability to use innovative research and sourcing methods for niche skillsets
- Talented at building rapport with candidates and internal stakeholders
- Excellent negotiation skills