Our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team’s overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management.
A bit about us
We are an independent, business-focused technology consultancy that’s been established for 20 years. We are leaders in our industry.
At Leading Resolutions we offer more than just an understanding and delivery of technology, we are the Business-Focused Technology Consultancy, offering solutions with the business in mind, not just the IT departments.
Recognised as a Leading UK Management Consultancy by the Financial Times in 2021 and 2022, we go that extra step every time to understand what a business really needs and have a great reputation for providing excellence across our range of services.
Our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team’s overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
- Be responsible for successful delivery of Leading Resolutions largest client commitments.
- Manage client engagements, ensuring delivery of solutions for complex IT, business and client requirements.
- Responsible for leading project teams in delivering a solution to the client with overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management.
- Responsible for managing all project resources, including delivery resources, vendors and subcontractors, and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the client. Day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the client and internal teams.
- Manages the project work plan and holds the team and project resources accountable to variances in budget and hours.
- Possess thorough understanding of estimation, letters of agreement, master service agreements, staffing model, average bill rates and cost structure by level.
- Oversees schedules and budgets to ensure goal attainment.
- Ensures requirements for internal technology projects align to operational standards. Develops alternate requirements or document exceptions as appropriate.
- Have a minimum 8 years working in digital transformation projects with solid domain knowledge within one or more full end to end transformation cycles.
- Experience of business/technology or digital change, ideally across the end-to-end change lifecycle
- Strong experience in charge of the start to finish delivery of projects
- Accountable for delivery of projects of a high quality, within the budget and agreed timeline
- Plan and manage project scope, schedules and resources on the project
- Identify, assess and manage the risks of the project and take appropriate actions
- Effectively manage the diverse team of stake holders
Why join us?
Joining our team means working with the most knowledgeable and dynamic people in our industry.
We offer a chance to make this role your own but without having to start from scratch. We have 20 years’ experience to leverage and a rich array of accolades from successful delivery to our clients.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a successful, rapidly growing organisation at a point where you can make a real difference. Every day is different, every challenge unique. You will be able to apply intellect, experience and inventiveness to shape the way in which we achieve our ongoing growth plans.
Other benefits include
- Health Insurance and full healthcare plan
- Flexible working
- Career Development and regular promotion opportunities
- Access to company Perkbox which includes hundreds of shopping discounts, free weekly coffee, mental and physical health exercises, wellness app.
- Modern office in a great location
- Personal and company bonus
- 25+ days annual leave
- Team away days, lunches and social events
- Truly collaborative working environment
- The ability to make a difference company wide