We are looking for experienced IT professionals from consulting, IT services or blue-chip end-client backgrounds. Our clients work in fast-paced, high stakes industries, and as such, client engagements are often challenging, but varied.
A bit about us
At Leading Resolutions, our customers are offered more than just an understanding and delivery of technology, we are the Business focussed Technology Consultancy, we offer solutions with the business in mind, not just IT departments.
We take time to really understand our customers’ business challenges and then provide them with an independent analysis and resolution that is tailored to their needs. That’s what we are great at – getting to the heart of the matter and understanding what’s important
We have a great reputation for providing excellence across our range of services which we focus on maintaining in each step of our engagements. We are especially proud to have been named a Leading UK Management Consultancy by the Financial Times in 2021.
Our customers are the UK’s leading organisations, across all sectors, where we deliver major transformational change Programmes often with £multi-million budgets. We are proud to hold the position as trusted advisor and delivery partner for so many household names
First launching in 2001 we are now celebrating our 20th birthday, bringing about some major growth plans of our own.
What we do
We provide CIO Advisory, Consultancy Services and Project Delivery, all underpinned by our proven and trusted frameworks, IP and Methodologies. We have seen first-hand, the challenges that our customers face daily. Leveraging our corporate experience; we bring clarity to shape and deliver projects from inception to completion.
We operate with fundamental core values of Honesty, Fairness and Integrity. In holding these values across our business, we build trust and respect within our client community, creating powerful collaboration, adding value at all levels. Our team instinctively engage with positive intent and do the right thing, promoting a supportive community, always focusing on quality to deliver successful outcomes.
Why join us?
Work with world leaders. When you join Leading Resolutions, you won’t be bored. We work with world-leading organisations, not only will you be engaging with these key players in the industry, but you’ll be building on your own professional brand and network to become a world-leading change expert.
Our people are the heart of our business. Our reputation is built on the great relationships we have made over the years, proven with 95% of CxO’s we engage with, re-engaging when they move to pastures new
We are known not just for our expertise and years of experience, but for the service we deliver for our customers and the great relationships we have with all our clients. We truly value the depth of knowledge and expertise of our consultants and at the same time, we continue to develop and hone their skills enabling them to grow their professional brand and network along the way.
When you join Leading Resolutions, you become part of the business, which makes you part of the family. Whilst you will deliver services for many of our corporate clients and household brands, you will not be working in the corporate world, we pride ourselves on maintaining the highest standards and professionalism required, without bringing along the corporate challenges and internal distractions that may interfere with your customer delivery. You have the freedom to really make a difference!
2021 celebrates our 20th year where continue to roll out (execute) ambitious growth plans. We know that by hiring and developing the best people we can achieve this together.
Who we are looking for:
Ideally, we are looking for experienced IT professionals from consulting, IT services or blue-chip end-client backgrounds. Our clients work in fast-paced, high stakes industries, and as such, client engagements are often challenging, but varied.
Whilst we deliver many projects that differ in required skillsets, we are particularly interested in speaking with those experienced in the following areas:
- Large scale Digital Transformation
- Programme and Project Management
- Data Architecture & Governance
- Technology Sourcing
- Cloud Services
- IT Strategy and operating model design
- Enterprise architecture
- Solutions and Technical Architecture
- Data Architecture and Science
It is all about delivering outcomes and operating as the customers’ source of expertise and experience in one or more of these areas.
These are the minimum criteria we look for, in order for our consultants to be most successful
- Previous working experience as IT Consultant for 10 years with at least 5 years within a consulting environment
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Delivered transformational or Business change
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- A team player
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- Appreciation of technology and how it is applied to addressing business challenges
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ITIL, Scrum etc
- Experience working directly with corporate clients
What you will be delivering:
Solutions and Outcomes for the client that will provide measurable operational and business benefit, such as:
- Advising our customers on the effective use of IT technology
- Initiating IT projects and coordinating the efforts of IT staff members
- Planning and designing IT systems and networks
- The oversight and coordination and implementation of new technology
- Educating users in using new and existing IT systems
- Assisting our customers and help them successfully deal with a variety of different technical issues
- Conduct regular inspections of existing systems and suggest improvement plans
- Creating analytical and recommendation based reports for senior management